Recipe by Tawana Cherie Miller
What You Need:
- 2 cups of rinsed mixed green lettuces
- ⅓ cup of purple cabbage, roughly chopped
- ½ cup of kale, roughly chopped and rinsed
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds (divided)
- ⅓ cup of rainbow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 6 green olives
- 2 tablespoon of sliced almonds
- ½ avocado, leave whole or slice
- Everyday Dressing
- ¼ cup of red vinegar
- ½ lime, squeeze
- ½ teaspoon of dijon
- 1 teaspoon of raw agave
- 2 sprinkles of sea salt
- 1 sprinkle of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
How To Make
- In a bowl whisk all ingredients for the everyday dressing. Set aside.
- Place your mixed green lettuces, purple cabbage, kale, onion, and half of the hemp seeds in a big bowl.
- Give your dressing another whisk and pour half of the dressing over the greens (saving the other half for the top). With tongs, toss the greens with the dressing until well coated.
- Transfer greens to a serving bowl and top with tomatoes, olives, almonds, and avocado.
Drizzle rest of dressing over salad and sprinkle the top with the other half of the hemp seeds. Enjoy!
- Make extra and store in an airtight container (do not add dressing until ready to eat). Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Feel free to add chicken, tofu, fish, etc., for added protein.