The Well-Rested Mom GatheringA Refreshed Moms Meetup for Entrepreneurs
A Well-Rested Gathering is where mom entrepreneurs can work together on creating a slower lifestyle, recover from burn-out, make room to connect with God in deeper ways, and trade over-functioning for rest.
Take a business breath...
- Do you struggle with staying consistent with your faith practices?
- Do you desire to take more time off?
- Would you like to vacation more?
- Do you need to eat better but struggle with finding the time to do it?
- Do you feel like you're doing too much in your business?
The Well-Rested Gathering will support you in creating healthier, more consistent rhythms of rest so you can serve your family and the people God is calling you to serve from a place of overflow instead of over-function.
Register for a Well-Rested Gathering
Here is a list of upcoming events. Click on the link to register.
The Well-Rested Holiday – Saturday, November 21 at 10am ET.
Would you like to enter into 2021 feeling rested and refreshed instead of needing time to recover from overcommitting during holiday season?
- Overcommitting your time.
- Overcommitting your energy.
- Overcommitting financially.
- And over-functioning in every area.
What would you like December to feel like? What activities, decor, foods, and smells do you imagine? Who are the people you're socially resting with? We will talk about our dream holiday experience and begin discovering a plan of execution that feels spacious, enjoyable, and restful.
Reserve your space for $27